China Bonds Rally Most in Five Months on Easing BetsBloomberg News
Ten-year government yield falls to lowest since June 2009
Bond futures also climb in biggest gain in four months
China’s sovereign bonds rallied, with the 10-year yield falling the most in more than five months, on speculation the central bank will lower banks’ reserve requirements again to bolster growth in Asia’s biggest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt