Russia Said to Eye Drastic Budget Measures to Rev Up EconomyBy , , and
State may raise pension age after presidential election
Russia weighs tax-system overhaul to boost budget revenue
Russia’s government is said to be weighing unprecedented and unpopular steps that it says will revive growth, including increasing the retirement age and raising taxes on the rich, following the 2018 presidential election, according to a senior administration official.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’