Obama May Expand Background Checks With Executive Action: WPostTheo Mullen
President Barack Obama is said to be considering circumventing Congress with his executive authority and imposing new background-check requirements for buyers who purchase weapons from high-volume gun dealers, Washington Post said, citing a senior administration official it didn’t identify.
- Administration lawyers trying to ensure a move would be legal
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Facebook Just Lost More Than Tesla's Entire Market Cap in Two Days