Macau, Hong Kong See Slowing Golden Week Tourism From ChinaBy and
Typhoon Mujigae hit China during key shopping, gambling season
Some analysts optimistic Macau saw decent gambling levels
The number of Chinese tourists flocking to Macau and Hong Kong during the Golden Week holidays increased at a slower pace than last year after a typhoon disrupted travel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon