K+S CEO Incurs Investor Backlash for $3.3 Billion Share RoutBy
Investors question CEO's refusal to talk to Potash on takeover
Steiner breached `fiduciary duty' to stakeholders, Acatis says
K+S AG Chief Executive Officer Norbert Steiner is facing the wrath of investors who have seen 3 billion euros ($3.3 billion) wiped from the German potash company’s market value after refusing to engage in takeover talks with Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig