Basel May Restore Ratings Role in Credit Risk Rules, Ingves SaysBy
Global regulator to consult on credit-risk rules by year-end
Ingves says Basel to follow path of simplification on rules
The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision will probably restore a role for ratings companies as it revises rules for assessing credit risk, according to Chairman Stefan Ingves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’