VW’s U.S. Chief Tells Congress Car Retrofits May Take YearsBy , , and
Decision to cheat emissions tests wasn't made by the company
Cars will be fixed instead of bought back, VW's Horn says
Volkswagen AG’s top U.S. executive said that the emissions cheating was carried out by a few engineers in Germany without any formal decision by the company and conceded it may take years to retrofit 430,000 diesel vehicles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing