Schwarzman Says More Wall Street Regulation CounterproductiveBy
Blackstone CEO says new rules would undercut recovery
Clinton unveils proposal to rein in big banks, trading
Steve Schwarzman, the billionaire co-founder and chief executive officer of Blackstone Group LP, said calls by Hillary Clinton and the other Democratic presidential candidates for more regulation of Wall Street will do more harm than good by undercutting an already slow economic recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks