Pimco Sees Peripheral Bonds Giving ECB More Bang for QE BuckBy
Economists anticipate extension of asset-purchase plan
ECB buying more peripheral securities 'sensible,' Pimco Says
As investors speculate about how the European Central Bank may extend its asset-purchase plan in the most effective way, Pacific Investment Management Co. has a simple answer. Refocus on the bonds of Europe’s higher-debt and -deficit nations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig