House Freedom Caucus Head Jordan Says He’s Not Seeking SpeakerErik Wasson
Rep. Jim Jordan says he has no intention of running for House speaker.
- Rep. Steve King says Rep. Dan Webster’s candidacy gets stronger after Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy drops out
- NOTE: Freedom caucus backed Webster for speaker; will meet today on strategy
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim