Gazprom Follows Norilsk Nickel With Russia's Second EurobondBy
Gazprom sells 1 billion euros of three-year notes at 4.625%
Norilsk Nickel raises $1 billion in seven-year bonds at 6.625%
Gazprom PJSC, the world’s biggest energy exporter, is returning to international markets for the first time in almost a year, taking advantage of improved investor sentiment for developing-nation assets to sell its shortest-dated debt in euros.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself