Final Democratic Debates Set for Feb. 11, March 9: PoliticoDavid Banks
Democratic National Cmte to sponsor final two debates for party’s presidential candidates in Wisconsin on Feb. 11 and Miami on March 9, Politico reports.
- Specific site of Wisconsin debate still to be announced, the Milwaukee-Wisconsin Journal Sentinel reports.
- First debate, broadcast on CNN, in Las Vegas Oct. 13
- Other dates:
- Des Moines, Iowa, Nov. 14
- Manchester, N.H., Dec. 19
- Charleston, S.C., Jan. 17
- NOTE: Some candidates trailing Hillary Clinton in polls of nomination race and some part activists have been calling on DNC to schedule more debates
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing