European Stocks Advance on Day of Ups and Downs as Autos ClimbBy and
Auto-related shares post biggest advance on Stoxx 600
German exports miss estimates, decline most since January 2009
On a day when Europe’s equity benchmark swung between gains and losses at least 25 times, an advance in carmakers helped it close higher.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself