Dell Said to Discuss Buying EMC, VMware Stake to Add StorageAlex Sherman, Dina Bass and Brian Womack
Dell Inc. is in talks to combine with EMC Corp., people with knowledge of the matter said, in a deal that would help the companies cater to more customers and cope with a slowdown in demand for computers and storage equipment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon