Cornell Endowment Posts 3.4% Annual Return, Lowest Among IviesBy
Private equity, hedge funds, real estate helped performance
Chief investment officer cites `challenging market conditions'
Cornell University posted an investment return of 3.4 percent for the year ended June 30, lowest among the schools in the Ivy League, with only Columbia University left to report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders