Clinton's Flash-Boy Penalties Outstrip the Eurocrats in BrusselsBy and
France and Italy taxes have exemption for market making
U.K. project found transaction taxes may damage liquidity
Hillary Clinton’s plan to rein in high-frequency trading goes farther than even the politicians in Brussels dared to go.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life