China's Stocks Rise After Trading Break Amid Targeted StimulusBloomberg News
Mainland equities are playing catch up, Partners' Wan says
Technology, health-care companies are among biggest gainers
China’s stocks rose as trading resumed after a week-long holiday and investors speculated the government will take more steps to boost the world’s second-biggest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing