Austria to Close Potential Heta Bond Guarantee LoopholeBy
Bank-law tweak clarifies bond guarantees kick in on bail-in
Aligns resolution law with Germany on legacy state guarantees
Austria plans to close a potential loophole that could allow authorities to renege on legacy bank debt guarantees in cases where creditors of failing banks are forced to share losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself