Solar Frontier to Supply 14MW of Panels for Projects in the USBy
Solar Frontier K.K., a unit of Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K., will supply photovoltaic panels for two projects in Indiana. Each project will have 7 megawatts of capacity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself