Malaysian Sultans Urge Transparency on Najib-Linked Fund ProbeBy
Ringgit is Asia's worst-performing currency in past year
1MDB is subject of multiple probes in Malaysia and overseas
Prime Minister Najib Razak’s administration needs to complete investigations into a debt-ridden government investment company soon to help resolve a crisis in confidence in the country, the rulers of Malaysia’s 13 states said in a statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’