Malaysian Sultans Urge Transparency on Najib-Linked Fund ProbeBy
Ringgit is Asia's worst-performing currency in past year
1MDB is subject of multiple probes in Malaysia and overseas
Prime Minister Najib Razak’s administration needs to complete investigations into a debt-ridden government investment company soon to help resolve a crisis in confidence in the country, the rulers of Malaysia’s 13 states said in a statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts