Group Seeks Ethics Office Investigation of 23 GOP House MembersBilly House and Laura Curtis
American Democracy Legal Fund seeks investigation of alleged violations official resources being used for campaign or political purposes, group says in letter to Office of Congressional Ethics.
- Letter says publicly available reports indicate candidates have entered into contract with NRCC, agreed to provide details of legislative strategy in exchange for “special attention” and “campaign cash”
- Letter names “Patriot Program Contract 2015”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data