GE Splits Lighting to Form LED Unit as $5 Billion in Sales SeenBy
Commercial LED to be offered with software analytics, solar
New unit called Current seen boosting sales fivefold by 2020
General Electric Co. will pluck the commercial LED business from its lighting unit and combine it with software, solar and energy storage to offer companies more efficient systems that are expected to propel revenue growth fivefold by 2020.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon