Fantasy Sports Companies Probed by New York Attorney GeneralBy , , and
Schneiderman asks DraftKings, FanDuel for employee records
Companies given 10 days to respond to AG's questions
Two of the biggest daily fantasy sports sites are the target of an inquiry by New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who requested data from the firms after allegations surfaced that employees placed bets using internal data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C