Deutsche Bank Sees $7 Billion Quarterly Loss on WritedownsMichael J. Moore
Deutsche Bank AG expects to report a surprise third-quarter loss of 6.2 billion euros ($7 billion) and may eliminate its dividend for the year after writing down the value of its two biggest divisions and boosting its reserve for legal costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's