CPI Card Group Cuts IPO Target by 33% to About $200 MillionBy
Card maker initially sought to raise $300 million in IPO
Company expects to trade starting Thursday on Nasdaq, TSX
CPI Card Group Inc., which makes payment cards for firms including Bank of America Corp. and American Express Co., cut the size of its initial public offering by 33 percent and reduced its share price range amid volatile equity markets, according to sale documents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’