Clinton, With Frank Advising, Close to Fin Reg Plan: PoliticoDerek Wallbank
Former Rep. Barney Frank, the co-author of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street regulation law, has been advising Hillary Clinton on her financial regualatory plan, Politico reports.
- Frank says her plan “builds on what we did”
- Gary Gensler, the former CFTC chairman, also a “major formulator” in this plan, Frank tells Politico
- NOTE: Clinton said in Iowa plan would be unveiled “in the next week": Politico
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse