Clinton, With Frank Advising, Close to Fin Reg Plan: PoliticoDerek Wallbank
Former Rep. Barney Frank, the co-author of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street regulation law, has been advising Hillary Clinton on her financial regualatory plan, Politico reports.
- Frank says her plan “builds on what we did”
- Gary Gensler, the former CFTC chairman, also a “major formulator” in this plan, Frank tells Politico
- NOTE: Clinton said in Iowa plan would be unveiled “in the next week": Politico
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders