Clinton Said to Propose Tax on High-Frequency Trading: HuffPostDavid Banks
Hillary Clinton plans to propose tax on high-frequency trading as soon as tomorrow, Huffington Post reports.
- Tax would be part of Clinton’s financial regulation plan
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge
- Snowstorm Looms as Spring Begins in Washington, Mid-Atlantic
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook on Defensive as Cambridge Case Exposes Data Flaw