Biden Backers Release Ad Recalling 1972 AccidentNicholas Johnston
Group pushing for Vice President Joe Biden to enter presidential race releases television ad focusing on 1972 car accident that killed Biden’s wife, daughter.
- Ad includes audio of speech Biden gave at Yale University recounting how his life was shaped by the accident
- Pro-Biden group spending $250k on advertising time, New York Times reports
- 90-second ad to air during NBC’s “Today Show” and ahead of Tuesday’s Democratic debate on CNN: NYT
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders