Amazon Seeks Cloud Computing Growth With New Data ProductsBy
Products meant to allow businesses to analyze more data
Web-services unit generated $1.8 billion in quarterly sales
Amazon.com Inc.’s business is built on selling physical and digital products. Now the company wants to sell ideas as well.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’