Sibanye Gold Makes Recommended Cash Offer for Aquarius PlatinumBy and
Sibanye Gold Ltd. said it has made a recommended cash offer for Aquarius Platinum Ltd. worth about $294 million.
The South African gold miner offered 19.5 U.S. cents a share, the company said in a statement on Tuesday.
“The Aquarius operations are efficiently managed, mechanised and low-cost operations that will consolidate Sibanye’s position in the South African platinum group metals sector and also provide Sibanye with additional platinum group metals operational experience,” the company said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap