Scotiabank's Tangerine Exploring Facial-Recognition TechnologyBy
Tangerine is working with fintech firms in Silicon Valley
Bank seeks be fast and nimble `challenger brand': CEO
Tangerine, the online lender that shook up Canadian banking in the late 1990s as ING Direct, is experimenting with facial-recognition on mobile phones and other technologies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself