IMF Cuts Global Outlook as Commodity Slump Hits Emerging MarketsBy
Brazil, Russia to Contract in 2016; China Forecasts Unchanged
Advanced-Nation Growth to Accelerate Only Marginally, IMF Says
The global economy is having power problems.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders