Hillary Clinton on TPP: Hasn’t Made Up Her MindJennifer Epstein
“I’m gonna be talking to people. They’re giving me all the information they can gather so that I can make a timely decision,” Hillary Clinton tells reporters in Iowa when asked about her position on Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement.
- Says she’ll be “diving in” to TPP deal’s details tonight
- In response to question on whether she will have a stance on the pact soon: “Oh yeah. I will definitely have a position”
- NOTE: Clinton’s Democratic presidential opponent Sen. Bernie Sanders yesterday called deal “disastrous”
- “I certainly think people have good opinions. I’m looking at all of them,” Clinton says
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Stocks Extend Losses as Volatility Increases: Markets Wrap
- World's Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange Is Heading to Malta
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate