Hillary Clinton on TPP: Hasn’t Made Up Her MindJennifer Epstein
“I’m gonna be talking to people. They’re giving me all the information they can gather so that I can make a timely decision,” Hillary Clinton tells reporters in Iowa when asked about her position on Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement.
- Says she’ll be “diving in” to TPP deal’s details tonight
- In response to question on whether she will have a stance on the pact soon: “Oh yeah. I will definitely have a position”
- NOTE: Clinton’s Democratic presidential opponent Sen. Bernie Sanders yesterday called deal “disastrous”
- “I certainly think people have good opinions. I’m looking at all of them,” Clinton says
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day