Currency Dealers Withhold Trading Ideas Amid Regulatory ScrutinyBy
Sales desks providing less market info, Greenwich says
Electronic trading dominates three-quarters of currency volume
Currency sales desks are offering fewer trading ideas and less market intelligence to clients because of increased scrutiny from regulators, according to a report from Greenwich Associates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again