Currency Dealers Withhold Trading Ideas Amid Regulatory ScrutinyBy
Sales desks providing less market info, Greenwich says
Electronic trading dominates three-quarters of currency volume
Currency sales desks are offering fewer trading ideas and less market intelligence to clients because of increased scrutiny from regulators, according to a report from Greenwich Associates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing