Clinton Says Will Unveil Plan to Rein in Big Banks in Next WeekKim Chipman and Jennifer Epstein
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton pledges to outline how she would tackle Wall Street abuses and curb power of large banks sometime in the next week.
- Clinton, speaking in Davenport, Iowa, says so-called shadow banking system must be addressed
- Individuals in financial sector also must be held “accountable”
- “People should have gone to jail” in wake of financial crisis, she says
- Vows to root out excessive risk to help ensure there’s not repeat of 2008 crisis
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- China Hits Back on Trump Tariffs as Europe Off the Hook for Now
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange