Billionaire O'Brien's Digicel Cancels IPO Amid VolatilityBy
Company was seeking to raise as much as $2 billion Wednesday
Digicel cites current conditions in emerging markets
Digicel Group Ltd., the mobile-services company owned by Irish billionaire Denis O’Brien, canceled its initial public offering, citing recent volatility in equity markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs