Hillary Clinton Says She Would Not Consider Vice PresidencyAlison Elkin
“Hypothetically speaking, no,” Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton says when asked if she would “hypothetically” consider job of vice president. * Clinton speaks at New Hampshire town hall-style meeting hosted by NBC * Clinton responds to President Barack Obama’s comment, in context of Syria policy, that running for president is different from being president: “I have said repeatedly that when you’re in that situation room, as I was many many times, and you bear the full weight of that choice you’re about to make, you have to be very sure and very careful. What I was advocating was putting together a coalition of those countries that have a real stake in trying to prevent this flood of refugees and trying to find safe spaces so people can actually stay in their homes” Related stories: * Hillary Clinton Says Bernie Sanders Bid Benefits Democrats * Clinton Says She’ll Testify to Benghazi Panel If It Stays Open
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data