From Hitachi's Deal With Arm of South Africa's ANC to Power CutsBy
Delays in plant construction limit availability of electricity
Power shortages feed into South Africa's economic slowdown
Hitachi Ltd.’s $19 million settlement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission provides insight into how the company became a crucial supplier to South Africa’s behind-schedule power plants that have yet to solve the country’s electricity shortage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations