U.S. Economy Imperiled by Gridlock on Spending, Obama SaysBy
President Barack Obama said Friday he would not sign further stopgap bills to prevent a government shutdown, warning that gridlock on a full-year spending plan threatens U.S. economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States