Stanlib Kenya Seeks Up to $120 Million in IPO of Property TrustBy
REIT will be first to be traded on Nairobi's exchange
Regulator says Stanlib offer deepens Kenyan capital markets
Stanlib Kenya Ltd. aims to raise as much as 12.5 billion shillings ($120 million) on the Nairobi Securities Exchange in an initial public offering of a real estate investment trust, the first of its kind to be traded on the domestic market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself