Shutdown Risk Prompts Zimbabwe Gold Mines to Seek Tax CutsBy
Producers ask government to lower royalties, electricity costs
Local gold-production costs exceed African average by 33%
Gold producers in Zimbabwe asked the government to lower royalties and electricity tariffs to reduce the risk of mine closures, the biggest industry lobby group said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself