Rubio in Iowa to Outline Steps Against Russia: WSJElizabeth Titus
Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio plans to urge new Russia sanctions, including against Gazprom, and pledge arms, intelligence for Ukraine; cooperation with European allies on banking restrictions; visa bans; asset freezes; and limited diplomatic engagement, WSJ reports.
- Rubio plans to speak at foreign policy forum in Iowa on Friday
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’