RBS Applies for Williams & Glyn Banking License: ComplianceBy
Ex-Deutsche Bank trader says FCA shames without names
Media-savvy hipster activist is SEC head White's nemesis
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc said it applied for a banking license for its Williams & Glyn Ltd. unit ahead of an initial public offering of the consumer lender next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts