Perth Mint Silver Sales Jump As Prices Fall to Six-Year LowBy and
Silver coins, minted bar sales jump to 3.35m oz. in September
Holdings in silver-backed ETFs shrink to 2013 low, data show
Silver sales from the Perth Mint, which refines bullion output from Australia, surged to the highest level in at least three years as declining prices boosted demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig