John King Jr. Said to Replace Arne Duncan as Education SecretaryDerek Wallbank
President Obama to make personnel announcement and take questions from reporters at 3:30pm, White House says in statement.
- Obama will announce today that Arne Duncan is stepping down as Education secretary in December, White House official says, and that John B. King Jr. will replace him
- NOTE: King is a deputy secretary at the department
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange