John King Jr. Said to Replace Arne Duncan as Education SecretaryDerek Wallbank
President Obama to make personnel announcement and take questions from reporters at 3:30pm, White House says in statement.
- Obama will announce today that Arne Duncan is stepping down as Education secretary in December, White House official says, and that John B. King Jr. will replace him
- NOTE: King is a deputy secretary at the department
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts