JinkoSolar Delays Plans to Build Panel Factory in BrazilBy
`There is still too much uncertainty and currency risks'
JinkoSolar won order to supply 30-megawatt solar project
JinkoSolar Holding Co., a Chinese solar manufacturer, is shelving plans to build a panel plant in Brazil as the currency slumps and the local economy languishes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’