FSB Said to Plan Loss-Absorbency Rules at Low End of RangeBy , , and
Banks said to face TLAC level of 16% of risk-weighted assets
Chinese banks on FSB list said to fall under rule in 2025
The Financial Stability Board, the global regulator led by Bank of England Governor Mark Carney, will phase in a loss-absorbency requirement for the world’s biggest banks starting from the low end of its proposed range in 2019, according to people with knowledge of the decision.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon