Euro Weakens With Yen as Haven Demand Wanes Before U.S. PayrollsBy
19-member single currency falls against most major peers
Yen was third quarter's best performer amid stocks rout
The euro weakened alongside the yen as investors turned away from haven currencies before a U.S. payrolls report that may help determine when the Federal Reserve increases interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’