Euro Weakens With Yen as Haven Demand Wanes Before U.S. PayrollsBy
19-member single currency falls against most major peers
Yen was third quarter's best performer amid stocks rout
The euro weakened alongside the yen as investors turned away from haven currencies before a U.S. payrolls report that may help determine when the Federal Reserve increases interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts