Colombia Peso Leads Emerging-Market Gains on U.S. Payrolls DataBy and
Currency strengthens 1.4% to highest in almost two weeks
Peso volatility is among the highest emerging markets
Colombia’s peso led a rally in emerging-market currencies as disappointing U.S. jobs data spurred speculation the Federal Reserve will wait longer to raise borrowing costs, delaying an exodus of capital from nations with higher interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts