Coca-Cola Calls for FIFA's Sepp Blatter to Step Down ImmediatelyBy
Blatter refuses to yield to calls from Coke, McDonald's, Visa
Internal ethics committee could force FIFA's president to go
Top sponsors of FIFA called for Joseph “Sepp” Blatter to step down immediately as president of soccer’s governing body following a sweeping scandal involving allegations of bribes and kickbacks dating back decades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat